Packed with fresh strawberries and mint and a fizzy lime base, this strawberry mojito mocktail recipe is the perfect refreshing drink for a hot summer day.
This virgin drink is a fun twist on your traditional mojito cocktail, and is perfect for all those parties and get-togethers when you’re looking to serve non alcoholic tasty drinks.
If you don’t drink alcohol, and are looking for an easy mocktail recipe to put together, this one can be a great choice to start.
What I Love About the Recipe
This non alcoholic drink is a total winner in my books, for many reasons.
Delicious mocktail: With a wicked mint flavor, sweet strawberries and fresh lime to balance it all out, this strawberry mocktail get full marks for its deliciousness.
Super easy to make: The simplicity of this virgin cocktail is another big plus. You’ll need just a handful of ingredients to make this non alcoholic beverage.
Summer essential: The sweet flavor from the strawberries and mint and the tangy lime juice
Ingredients For the Strawberry Mojito Mocktail Recipe
To make a strawberry mojito mocktail, here’s all you’ll need.
Strawberries: Fresh strawberries are the best choice for strawberry mojitos. They have the bright flavors that are truly unmatched.
Lemon: You can use lemon or lime juice to make this virgin mojito mocktail.
Sparkling water or soda water: This one’s the base for the drink. You can choose any of the two.
Mint leaves: Fresh mint leaves are an absolute must for this mojito mocktail recipe.
Ice cubes: You can use ice cubes or crushed ice for this recipe- it all depends on what you prefer.
How to Make a Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
Once you have all your ingredients ready, here’s what you’ll need to do to make a strawberry mojito mocktail.
Step 1: Muddle Strawberries and Mint in a Jug
Prepare strawberries and lemon by slicing them, add mint leaves. Crush them directly in a jug. Gently muddle them using the back of your wooden spoon or a muddler.
Step 2: Add Club Soda or Lime Seltzer
Pour beverage of your choice and stir everything together.
Step 3: Add Ice and Garnish
Add ice and garnish with whole strawberries and slice of lemon.
Tips & Tricks to Nail the Recipe
While making this virgin strawberry mojito is pretty easy, you might want to have these little tips and tricks handy to nail the recipe.
- Fresh lime juice is the essence of this mojito mocktail. While you can always use packaged lime juice if that’s what you have at hand, the freshness of the mint and lime is what makes this drink a true success.
- Plus, you’ll also be getting all that tangy pulp from the freshly squeezed lime juice and the muddled lime slices.
- Depending on your taste buds, you can adjust the amount of individual ingredients you’re adding to this strawberry mojito mocktail.
- You don’t necessarily need to use soda water or lime seltzer for this strawberry mocktail recipe. You can also choose to use a clear fizzy drink like Sprite or 7Up if you want to.
- If you don’t have fresh strawberries at hand, you can make do with frozen strawberries too. Just make sure you allow it to thaw a bit before you start to muddle it with your wooden spoon.
How Can I Sweeten the Drink?
While the strawberry mixture is already sweet enough, if you wanted some added sweetness, you can add pretty much any sweetener of your choice.
Simple syrup and sugar are two best choices.
How Can I Garnish the Virgin Strawberry Mojito Mocktail?
My favorite way to garnish this strawberry mojito mocktail is to top it with some fresh mint leaves, lime slices and strawberry slices, ideally in a highball glass or practically any tall glass of your choice.
Can I Make the Strawberry Mint Mocktail in Advance?
You actually can! Once you muddle strawberries and the other ingredients, you can transfer them to an airtight container or in ice cube trays and freeze them until you’re ready to put them to use.
More Interesting Recipes
If you enjoyed trying your hands at this fantastic virgin strawberry mojito recipe, and are inspired to try some more easy to make recipes, here are a few good ones you might want to take a look at.
This delicious cuban mojito is tasty.delicious and super simple to make.
- ¾ cup diced strawberries and a few for garnish
- ½ sliced lemon
- 1 can of sparkling water or light-coloured soda of choice
- 5-10 mint leaves
- Ice (optional)
- Prepare strawberries and lemon by slicing them, add mint leaves. Crush them directly in a jug. Gently muddle them using the back of your wooden spoon or a muddler.
- Pour beverage of your choice and stir everything together.
- Add ice and garnish with whole strawberries and slice of lemon.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 259Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 51mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 12gSugar: 44gProtein: 5g